We offer two services:
- Text recognition at one third the price of Google and Amazon
- Documents-to-database automation (think invoices, receipts)
The price of our text recognition API is $0.50 per 1,000 pages. The accuracy of the service is comparable to Google Cloud Vision and Amazon Textract. It can handle human handwriting. Still not convinced? Sign up and try it yourself. The first 1,000 pages are on us.
Hydra automates the process of entering data from your documents into a database.
- A user tells Siftrics how to parse a document in less than 50 seconds in the above video.
- Siftrics can recognize tables with a varying number of rows.
- Siftrics can handle arbitrary rotation, offset, and scaling between documents.
- Siftrics also supports human handwriting and more than 100 languages.
- Above all, Siftrics aims to be the easiest product to use in this space.
- Siftrics uses artificial intelligence to recognize tables with varying row heights and a varying number of rows.
- Siftrics almost completely eliminates the need to write software. A non-technical businessperson can easily tell Siftrics how to make sense of the most complex documents. A software developer only needs to write one line of code — a single function call — to process a document.